I didn’t come up with this recipe myself, but make it ver often at the beginning of the week, to always have breakfast on hand on the go!
1000 grams Optimel kwark (or any kwark, just check the label if it has added sugars)
100 grams oatmeal
130 grams of Medjool dates
60 grams of Whey protein powder
250 grams of blueberries (or any fruit)
40 grams of butter or coconut oil
40 grams of nuts (walnuts, etc)
12 slices of gelatin (20 grams)
1. Add the oatmeal to a foodprocessor
2. Cut the dates into small pieces and add them in as well.
3. Also add the butter (melted) and mix;
4. Cover a spring form with baking paper and spread the mixture;
5. Put the base in the refrigerator;
6. Meanwhile, soak 12 gelatin leaves in cold water;
7. Mix the Optimel and Whey with a hand blender;
8. Place the blueberries in a food processor and grind;
9. Briefly heat the blueberries in a pan and remove the mixture from the heat as soon as it boils;
10. Squeeze out the gelatin leaves and add to the blueberry mixture;
11. Add the blueberry mixture to the Optimel mixture and stir well;
12. Pour the quark mixture on the bottom of the spring form and let it set in the fridge for at least 3 hours;
13. Serve and don’t eat everything right away.
Nutritional information: (makes 8 servings)